Tuesday, May 17, 2011

1 day until departure!

I'm sitting here with my giant backpack stuffed full of my next two and a half months. It's a pretty surreal feeling to be departing tomorrow. This trip started off as just a goal or almost like a dream and now its become something real! Life is really what you make it!! I just can't believe how everything just worked out perfectly and it seems like it keeps getting better! I've been talking to many friends in Japan and they are all so excited about my trip! So many people keep offering me places to stay and any other help that I might need. This is such a great feeling! I'm sad that I will be missing my friends and my dad in Vancouver but I know that this will be such an amazing trip. I think this really will change me forever! I'm looking forward to updating videos to show you what I'm up to!


No comments:

Post a Comment